Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Party Supplies in the Shop!

 I have finally gotten around to posting some new items in my Etsy Shop today. Thanks to my sister who watched the boys! I was able to be a bit productive! I now sell striped paper cups that match the red, black, baby pink, and baby blue striped straws! I sell them in sets of 12 or 24 count. You can find them HERE!

 

 The paper cups come with free printable cup labels. The labels are available in 18 different colors and I also include a blank template for you to add your own personalized text for the labels.

 The label colors coordinate with the free printable drink flag colors that are offered with the purchase of paper straws!


 My other new item is mini cupcake liners in 6 different colors. I sell them in quantities of 60, 80, 120.
These are great for mini cupcakes, muffins, or they can also be used as candy cups at parties. You can find them HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!