Thursday, January 21, 2010

Robot Party



Robot Stickers 12 pack for $2.50



Robot Large Rubber Stamp $8.50


Wind-Up Robots $9.99 per dozen


Robot Tattoos $4.99 for 72 pieces


Robot T-shirt in size 2T $14.00
On Etsy by Happy Family


Hello Robot Placemats $14.95 for pack of 8


I officially decided to make Hudson's 2nd Birthday Party a Robot themed party. These are some items that I have ordered so far and thought I would share them, because I think they are good finds. Paper Source has some other Robot items, including stationary, invitations, and more stamps. Oriental Trading is a great place to look for party supplies, especially toys for goodie bags. I have also been finding lots of great items and ideas on Etsy. I have been trying to find robot cookie cutters, and it seems they are hard to come by or expensive when you do. I placed a custom order on Etsy with yarnNink for two robot cookie cutters. Hello Hanna has some adorable placemats for kids and other items will be for sale coming February and March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!